Hi there! 👋 My name is Islam.
Experienced mobile developer with 2+ years of experience. I am very proactive, goal oriented, and have the ability to work independently and as a part of the collaborative team. Always look for better opportunities to grow and improve myself.
June 2018 (Almaty, Kazakhstan)
iOS Developer at Kolesa Group - job.kolesa.kz
- Contributing to iOS versions of classifieds projects on Objective-C & Swift.
- kolesa.kz - website of car ads #1 in Kazakhstan.
- krisha.kz - website of real estate ads #1 in Kazakhstan.
- market.kz - is a free classified in Kazakhstan.
- avtoelon.uz - is the most complete and daily updated base of announcements about cars in Uzbekistan.
- Prepared lectures & study materials to the Kolesa Academy interns
- Swift, Objective-C, Memory Management, Multithreading, Architectural Patterns, Module Architecture, Backend Driven UI,
OOP, FP, SOLID, Design Patterns, Monorepo, CI/CD, Unit/UI Tests, UI/UX Design, Git Flow, A/B Testing.
September 2016 - June 2018 (Almaty, Kazakhstan)
Mobile Developer at ZeroToOneLabs - 021labs.com
- Built mobile application using React Native & Swift.
- Developed mobile application nommi.net, 4G Hotspot with Unlimited Wi-Fi Worldwide. “Innovative Product 2019” on indiegogo.com.
- Developed Pifagor Intranet mobile application, for educational center pifagor.kz.
- Worked on development of Qamqor mobile application, that helps business owners to protect their
businesses from illegal inspections. Collaboration with Government.
June 2017 - August 2017 (Astana, Kazakhstan)
iOS Mentor at nFactorial Incubator - n17r.com
- Taught 70+ students to programming for iOS platform.
- The results from 4 summers (’15-’18) launched 300+ mobile apps, graduated 400+ mobile developers.
- Designed syllabus and prepared lectures & study materials on various topics.
2014 - 2018
International Information Technology University, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- BSc Computer Systems and Software Engineering (3.1 Overall GPA)
- Teaching Assistant for the Introduction to iOS Programming Course.
- Taught & supervised a group of ~25 people on their practice sessions.
Fall 2004 - Spring 2014 (Almaty, Kazakhstan)
Lyceum #140 named M.Makataev
- High School diplomas with Red Certificate 5.0 (out of 5.0)
- Unified National Test Result 118 point (out of 125)
- Prize winner of regional physics & math competitions.